Hi. I’m Alan Wildes and I am a generosity coach. I work with Generis; a generosity firm based in Atlanta, GA.
This is my personal blog where I primarily focus on how to help leaders accelerate generosity in their churches. Over a decade of experience tells me that pastors and church leaders want to guide their people toward a lifestyle of generosity and I feel my calling is to help them accomplish that goal.
I write on leadership, communication, and strategy surrounding accelerating generosity in the church. I occasionally post on personal items that are close to my heart such as my wife and children and baseball along with a book review every now and then. I also enjoy having guest bloggers to provide my readers with another voice on generosity and issues surrounding generosity.
My goal is to empower leaders with the knowledge, tools and confidence to inspire the people they lead toward a lifestyle of generosity. I like nothing more than to take the experience and knowledge I have and share it with others in hopes of empowering them to lead in ways they have not done before.
I typically post once a week. To make sure you don’t miss my newest posts, you can subscribe via RSS or email.
- 5 things the senior pastor must do to have a generous church
- 3 reasons people don’t want to hear about giving
- One pastor’s view about on line giving
- End of year giving strategy
- The offering and the worship schedule
- Online Giving: How can it impact your Generosity Initiatives?
- Generous hospitality from my daughter
- Lessons learned from a 9 year old pitcher
- 10 ways my wife is generous
I have been married to Pam for 21 years. We have a son Jackson and a daughter Anabelle. We live in the metro Atlanta area in Alpharetta, GA. We attend Fellowship Bible Church in Roswell, GA. In my free time I enjoy running, coaching my children’s sports teams, reading and my favorite of all; hanging out with my wife.